Corporate membership is a way for your organization to build a valuable relationship within our community. We offer you various levels of membership as well as flexibility in sending different people in your organization to attend our events.
Benefits of Annual Corporate Membership
- With SIEPR as the hub of economic activity on the Stanford campus, enjoy access to leading edge economic policy research and faculty.
- Network amongst company executives, faculty and policymakers to encourage knowledge exchange and participate in stimulating discussions regarding current economic issues.
- Attend SIEPR Economic Summit, Associates Meetings, Policy Forums and SIEPR Conferences. Gain a non-partisan perspective and insight through e-newsletters, policy briefs, and working papers focused on current policy issues.
Generally, corporations annually join SIEPR at the Leadership Level ($20,000) or Investor Level ($10,000). Depending on the level, this entitles a corporation to a specific number of seats at all SIEPR events and those seats are transferrable within the company. Corporations also support SIEPR by sponsoring conferences, Young Scholars Program, graduate student fellowships and undergraduate research.
SIEPR Economic Summit Opportunities
The goal of the Economic Summit is to raise visibility and support for SIEPR while highlighting the top economic issues of the year. The objective, as always with SIEPR events, is to foster discussion and debate among the academic, corporate, and policymaking communities. The summit is attended by more than 500 people each year.
The cost of the Sponsorship is $90,000 and includes the following benefits:
- 12 seats (one table) to the Summit including one seat at one of the head tables
- Logo recognition on the invitation, conference programs, and on the table signs
- Your logo on monitors at the Summit
- Link to your company’s website from the SIEPR website
- Reserved and priority seating throughout the Summit and signage on table
- Recognition by SIEPR Director at opening of Summit
- Priority for Sponsorship of the next SIEPR Economic Summit
Gifts can be made by credit card, securities transfer, wire transfer, or sending a check payable to “Stanford University” to SIEPR, 366 Galvez Street, Stanford, CA 94305
For more information about making a gift to SIEPR, please contact:
Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research
John A. and Cynthia Fry Gunn Building
366 Galvez Street, MC 6015
Stanford, CA 94305-6015