State of the West 2018: Investing in the Future West - Banks and Infrastructure
The State of the West Symposium is a biennial gathering at Stanford University to take stock of the economic and fiscal health of the western region. It features academic researchers, business and investment practitioners, and other stakeholders concerned with the well-being of the millions of Americans who dwell on the sunset side of the Hundredth Meridian.
Randy Quarles, Vice Chairman for Supervision, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Brian Sandoval, Governor of Nevada
SIEPR Gunn Building
Koret-Taube Conference Center
366 Galvez St.
December 5, 2018
- Mark G. Duggan, The Trione Diector of SIEPR, Wayne and Jodi Cooperman Professor of Economics, Stanford University
- Randal Quarles, Vice Chair for Supervision of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- Moderator: Monika Piazzesi, Joan Kenney Professor of Economics, School of Humanities and Sciences, Senior Fellow, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research
Dinner and Keynote remarks by Governor Brian Sandoval
- Brian Sandoval, Governor of Nevada
- Moderator: Bruce E. Cain, Spence and Cleone Eccles Family Director, Bill Lane Center for the American West, Charles Louis Ducommun Professor in Humanities and Sciences, Professor of Political Science, Stanford University