Your donation supports economic policy research and allows our faculty the opportunity to train, educate, and support graduate students as future economic policy analysts. We encourage unrestricted gifts to the SIEPR general fund, which provides both long-term stability and the flexibility to fund important emerging and ongoing projects.
Our donors will be invited to various outreach events and receive e-newsletters, policy briefs and other SIEPR publications while being recognized and stewarded at their level of giving.
- Director’s Circle — $50,000 annual contribution
- Individual Leadership Circle — $20,000 annual contribution
- Individual Investor — $10,000 annual contribution
- Individual Associate — $5,000 annual contribution
SIEPR Benefactor — $500,000 lifetime contribution
Honorary listing for those who have donated more than $500,000 in their lifetime or have committed $500,000 or more through their estate plans, which may include naming SIEPR as a beneficiary of a will, revocable trust, irrevocable trust, life insurance policy, or retirement plan.
Additional opportunities exist beyond the above-mentioned levels of giving. They include:
- Supporting the SIEPR Director’s Discretionary Fund
- Supporting undergraduate research opportunities
- Funding a post doc or visiting scholar in the Young Scholars Program
- Endowing a named Senior Fellow at SIEPR
- Endowing a named Fellowship for Graduate Students at SIEPR
- Establishing a named Conference Fund
- Endowing a named Research Program
- Funding a Dissertation Fellow
- Funding a SIEPR Center
- Funding a sponsorship at the SIEPR Economic Summit
Please note: Gifts to SIEPR are tax-deductible under applicable rules. The institute is part of Stanford University’s tax-exempt status as a Section 501(c) (3) public charity.
For more information about making a gift to SIEPR, please contact:
Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research
John A. and Cynthia Fry Gunn Building
366 Galvez Street, MC 6015
Stanford, CA 94305-6015