Main content start
Main content start
Results for: Health
- Heft-Neal, Sam, Carlos Gould, Marissa Childs, Matthew Kiang, Kari Nadeau, Mark Duggan, Eran Bendavid, and Marshall Burke. “Behavior Mediates the Health Effects of Extreme Wildfire Smoke Events”.
- Duggan, Mark, Atul Gupta, Emilie Jackson, and Zachary Templeton. “The Impact of Privatization: Evidence from the Hospital Sector”.
- Aksoy, Cevat, Jose Barrero, Nicholas Bloom, Steven Davis, Mathias Dolls, and Pablo Zarate. “Time Savings When Working from Home”.
- Burke, Marshall, Marissa Childs, Brandon De la Cuesta, Minghao Qiu, Jessica Li, Carlos Gould, Sam Heft-Neal, and Michael Wara. “Wildfire Influence on Recent US Pollution Trends”.
- Borgschulte, Mark, David Molitor, and Eric Zou. “Wildfires Reveal the Large Toll of Air Pollution on Labor Market Outcomes”.
- Finkelstein, Amy, Geoffrey Kocks, Maria Polyakova, and Victoria Udalova. “Heterogeneity in Damages from a Pandemic”.
- Kennedy-Moulton, Kate, Sarah Miller, Petra Persson, Maya Rossin-Slater, Laura Wherry, and Gloria Aldana. “Maternal and Infant Health Inequality: New Evidence from Linked Administrative Data”.
- Conner, Peter, Liran Einav, Amy Finkelstein, Petra Persson, and Heidi Williams. “Targeting Precision Medicine: Evidence from Prenatal Screening”.
- Goda, Gopi, Emilie Jackson, Lauren Nicholas, and Sarah Stith. “Older Workers’ Employment and Social Security Spillovers through the Second Year of the COVID-19 Pandemic”.
- Chan Jr, David, and Yiqun Chen. “The Productivity of Professions: Evidence from the Emergency Department”.
- Duggan, Mark, and Emma Hou. “Apples and Oranges: Contrasting Economic Policy in New York and Florida”.
- Einav, Liran, Amy Finkelstein, and Neale Mahoney. “Producing Health: Measuring Value Added of Nursing Homes”.
- Atal, Juan Pablo, Jose Ignacio Cuesta, and Morten Sæthre. “Quality Regulation and Competition: Evidence from Pharmaceutical Markets”.
- Gelber, Alexander, Timothy Moore, Zhuan Pei, and Alexander Strand. “Disability Insurance Income Saves Lives”.
- Larsen, Bradley, Timothy Ryan, Steven Greene, Marc Hetherington, Rahsaan Maxwell, and Steven Tadelis. “Using Donald Trump’s COVID-19 Vaccine Endorsement to Give Public Health a Shot in the Arm: A Large-Scale Ad Experiment”.
- Chan Jr, David, David Card, and Lowell Taylor. “Is There a VA Advantage? Evidence from Dually Eligible Veterans”.
- Cao, Shengmao, Lisa Yi, and Chuan Yu. “Competitive Bidding in Drug Procurement: Evidence from China”.