Main content start
Main content start
Results for: Inequality
- Bursztyn, Leonardo, Alexander Cappelen, Bertil Tungodden, Alessandra Voena, and David Yanagizawa-Drott. “How Are Gender Norms Perceived?”.
- Heft-Neal, Sam, Carlos Gould, Marissa Childs, Matthew Kiang, Kari Nadeau, Mark Duggan, Eran Bendavid, and Marshall Burke. “Behavior Mediates the Health Effects of Extreme Wildfire Smoke Events”.
- Elzayn, Hadi, Evelyn Smith, Thomas Hertz, Arun Ramesh, Robin Fisher, Daniel Ho, and Jacob Goldin. “Measuring and Mitigating Racial Disparities in Tax Audits”.
- Duggan, Mark, Atul Gupta, Emilie Jackson, and Zachary Templeton. “The Impact of Privatization: Evidence from the Hospital Sector”.
- Burke, Marshall, Marissa Childs, Brandon De la Cuesta, Minghao Qiu, Jessica Li, Carlos Gould, Sam Heft-Neal, and Michael Wara. “Wildfire Influence on Recent US Pollution Trends”.
- Finkelstein, Amy, Geoffrey Kocks, Maria Polyakova, and Victoria Udalova. “Heterogeneity in Damages from a Pandemic”.
- Kennedy-Moulton, Kate, Sarah Miller, Petra Persson, Maya Rossin-Slater, Laura Wherry, and Gloria Aldana. “Maternal and Infant Health Inequality: New Evidence from Linked Administrative Data”.
- Gust, Sarah, Ludger Woessmann, and Eric Hanushek. “Global Universal Basic Skills: Current Deficits and Implications for World Development”.
- Goda, Gopi, Emilie Jackson, Lauren Nicholas, and Sarah Stith. “Older Workers’ Employment and Social Security Spillovers through the Second Year of the COVID-19 Pandemic”.
- Duggan, Mark, and Emma Hou. “Apples and Oranges: Contrasting Economic Policy in New York and Florida”.
- Athey, Susan, Dean Karlan, Emil Palikot, and Yuan Yuan. “Smiles in Profiles: Improving Fairness and Efficiency Using Estimates of User Preferences in Online Marketplaces”.
- De Sousa, Jose, and Muriel Niederle. “Trickle-Down Effects of Affirmative Action: A Case Study in France”.
- Hurst, Erik, Patrick Kehoe, Elena Pastorino, and Thomas Winberry. “The Distributional Impact of the Minimum Wage in the Short and Long Run”.
- Aggarwal, Rishabh, Adrien Auclert, Matthew Rognlie, and Ludwig Straub. “Excess Savings and Twin Deficits: The Transmission of Fiscal Stimulus in Open Economies”.
- Camargo, Braz, Fabian Lange, and Elena Pastorino. “On the Role of Learning, Human Capital, and Performance Incentives for Wages”.
- Benzell, Seth, Erik Brynjolfsson, and Guillaume Saint-Jacques. “Digital Abundance Meets Scarce Architects: Implications for Wages, Interest Rates, and Growth”.