Money and Finance
Main content start
Main content start
Results for: Money and Finance
- Coppola, Antonio, Angus Lewis, Matteo Maggiori, Jesse Schreger, Ziwen Sun, and Serdil Tinda. “Dynamics of Global Finance: The US dollar’s Grip and China’s Offshore Ascent”.
- Jha, Saumitra, Moses Shayo, and Chagai Weiss. “Financial Market Exposure Increases Generalized Trust, Particularly Among the Politically Polarized”.
- Jiang, Erica, Gregor Matvos, Tomasz Piskorski, and Amit Seru. “Monetary Tightening and U.S. Bank Fragility in 2023: Mark-to-Market Losses and Uninsured Depositor Runs?”.
- Cooperman, Harry, Darrell Duffie, Stephan Luck, Zachry Wang, and Yilin Yang. “Bank Funding Risk, Reference Rates, and Credit Supply”.
- Abramitzky, Ran, Netanel Ben-Porath, Victor Lavy, and Michal Palgi. “Financial Crisis in a Socialist Setting: Impact on Political Behavior, Social Trust, and Economic Values”.
- Coppola, Antonio, Arvind Krishnamurthy, and Chenzi Xu. “Liquidity, Debt Denomination, and Currency Dominance”.
- Clayton, Christopher, Antonio Coppola, Amanda Dos Santos, Matteo Maggiori, and Jesse Schreger. “China in Tax Havens”.
- Afonso, Gara, Darrell Duffie, Lorenzo Rigon, and Hyun Shin. “How Abundant Are Reserves? Evidence from the Wholesale Payment System”.
- Bloom, Nicholas, Steven Davis, Lucia Foster, Scott Ohlmacher, and Itay Saporta-Eksten. “Investment and Subjective Uncertainty”.
- Bunn, Philip, Lena Anayi, Nicholas Bloom, Paul Mizen, Gregory Thwaites, and Ivan Yotzov. “Firming Up Price Inflation”.
- Clayton, Christopher, Amanda Dos Santos, Matteo Maggiori, and Jesse Schreger. “Internationalizing Like China”.
- Aggarwal, Rishabh, Adrien Auclert, Matthew Rognlie, and Ludwig Straub. “Excess Savings and Twin Deficits: The Transmission of Fiscal Stimulus in Open Economies”.
- Meyer, Brent, Emil Mihaylov, Jose Barrero, Steven Davis, David Altig, and Nicholas Bloom. “Pandemic-Era Uncertainty”.
- Larsen, Bradley, and Anthony Zhang. “Quantifying Bargaining Power Under Incomplete Information: A Supply-Side Analysis of the Used-Car Industry”.
- Diamond, Rebecca, and Enrico Moretti. “Where Is Standard of Living the Highest? Local Prices and the Geography of Consumption”.
- Andonov, Aleksandar, Joshua Rauh, and Mels de Zeeuw. “Private Investigations: Can Institutional Investors Fill the Infrastructure Gap?”.
- Cuesta, Jose Ignacio, and Alberto Sepulveda. “Price Regulation in Credit Markets: A Trade-off Between Consumer Protection and Credit Access”.