Politics and Media
Main content start
Main content start
Results for: Politics and Media
- Jha, Saumitra, Moses Shayo, and Chagai Weiss. “Financial Market Exposure Increases Generalized Trust, Particularly Among the Politically Polarized”.
- Bursztyn, Leonardo, Alexander Cappelen, Bertil Tungodden, Alessandra Voena, and David Yanagizawa-Drott. “How Are Gender Norms Perceived?”.
- Malzahn, Janet, and Andrew Hall. “Election-Denying Republican Candidates Underperformed in the 2022 Midterms”.
- Abramitzky, Ran, Netanel Ben-Porath, Victor Lavy, and Michal Palgi. “Financial Crisis in a Socialist Setting: Impact on Political Behavior, Social Trust, and Economic Values”.
- Duggan, Mark, and Emma Hou. “Apples and Oranges: Contrasting Economic Policy in New York and Florida”.
- Larsen, Bradley, Timothy Ryan, Steven Greene, Marc Hetherington, Rahsaan Maxwell, and Steven Tadelis. “Using Donald Trump’s COVID-19 Vaccine Endorsement to Give Public Health a Shot in the Arm: A Large-Scale Ad Experiment”.
- Handan-Nader, Cassandra, Andrew Myers, and Andrew Hall. “Polarization and State Legislative Elections”.
- Yoder, Jesse, Cassandra Handan-Nader, Andrew Myers, Tobias Nowacki, Daniel Thompson, Jennifer Wu, Chenoa Yorgason, and Andrew Hall. “How Did Absentee Voting Affect the 2020 U.S. Election?”.
- Chan, David, Mark Duggan, and Audrey Guo. “Soldiering On: Improving Policies to Benefit America’s Veterans”.
- Jha, Saumitra, and Moses Shayo. “Trading Stocks Builds Financial Confidence and Compresses the Gender Gap”.
- Cagé, Julia, Anna Dagorret, Pauline Grosjean, and Saumitra Jha. “Heroes and Villains: The Effects of Combat Heroism on Autocratic Values and Nazi Collaboration in France”.
- Larsen, Bradley, Ziao Ju, Adam Kapor, and Chuan Yu. “The Effect of Occupational Licensing Stringency on the Teacher Quality Distribution”.
- Baker, Scott, Aniket Baksy, Nicholas Bloom, Steve Davis, and Jonathan Rodden. “Elections, Political Polarization, and Economic Uncertainty”.
- Abramitzky, Ran, Philipp Ager, Leah Boustan, Elior Cohen, and Casper Hansen. “The Effects of Immigration on the Economy: Lessons from the 1920s Border Closure”.
- Allcott, Hunt, Levi Boxell, Jacob Conway, Matthew Gentzkow, Michael Thaler, and David Yang. “Polarization and Public Health: Partisan Differences in Social Distancing During the Coronavirus Pandemic”.
- Thompson, Daniel, Jennifer Wu, Jesse Yoder, and Andrew Hall. “The Neutral Partisan Effects of Vote-by-Mail: Evidence from County-Level Roll-Outs”.