Taxes and Public Spending
Main content start
Main content start
Results for: Taxes and Public Spending
- Jiang, Erica, Gregor Matvos, Tomasz Piskorski, and Amit Seru. “Monetary Tightening and U.S. Bank Fragility in 2023: Mark-to-Market Losses and Uninsured Depositor Runs?”.
- Heft-Neal, Sam, Carlos Gould, Marissa Childs, Matthew Kiang, Kari Nadeau, Mark Duggan, Eran Bendavid, and Marshall Burke. “Behavior Mediates the Health Effects of Extreme Wildfire Smoke Events”.
- Clayton, Christopher, Antonio Coppola, Amanda Dos Santos, Matteo Maggiori, and Jesse Schreger. “China in Tax Havens”.
- Elzayn, Hadi, Evelyn Smith, Thomas Hertz, Arun Ramesh, Robin Fisher, Daniel Ho, and Jacob Goldin. “Measuring and Mitigating Racial Disparities in Tax Audits”.
- Duggan, Mark, Atul Gupta, Emilie Jackson, and Zachary Templeton. “The Impact of Privatization: Evidence from the Hospital Sector”.
- Burke, Marshall, Marissa Childs, Brandon De la Cuesta, Minghao Qiu, Jessica Li, Carlos Gould, Sam Heft-Neal, and Michael Wara. “Wildfire Influence on Recent US Pollution Trends”.
- Conner, Peter, Liran Einav, Amy Finkelstein, Petra Persson, and Heidi Williams. “Targeting Precision Medicine: Evidence from Prenatal Screening”.
- Duggan, Mark, and Emma Hou. “Apples and Oranges: Contrasting Economic Policy in New York and Florida”.
- Einav, Liran, Amy Finkelstein, and Neale Mahoney. “Producing Health: Measuring Value Added of Nursing Homes”.
- Hurst, Erik, Patrick Kehoe, Elena Pastorino, and Thomas Winberry. “The Distributional Impact of the Minimum Wage in the Short and Long Run”.
- Aggarwal, Rishabh, Adrien Auclert, Matthew Rognlie, and Ludwig Straub. “Excess Savings and Twin Deficits: The Transmission of Fiscal Stimulus in Open Economies”.
- Gelber, Alexander, Timothy Moore, Zhuan Pei, and Alexander Strand. “Disability Insurance Income Saves Lives”.
- Chan Jr, David, David Card, and Lowell Taylor. “Is There a VA Advantage? Evidence from Dually Eligible Veterans”.
- Brouillette, Jean-Felix, Charles Jones, and Peter Klenow. “Race and Economic Well-Being in the United States”.
- Goldin, Jacob, Elaine Maag, and Katherine Michelmore. “Estimating the Net Fiscal Cost of a Child Tax Credit Expansion”.