The Stanford Digital Economy Lab brings together an interdisciplinary group of passionate researchers to study how digital technologies are transforming work, organizations, and the economy. Our insights help companies, policymakers, students, and professionals rise to the challenges and opportunities created by digitization.
The Lab is part of the Stanford Institute for Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence (HAI) and co-sponsored by the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research (SIEPR).
- Jerry Yang and Akiko Yamazaki Professor and Senior Fellow @ Stanford Institute for Human Centered Artificial Intelligence (HAI)
- Director of the Stanford Digital Economy Lab at the Institute for Human-Centered AI (HAI) @ Stanford Institute for Human Centered Artificial Intelligence (HAI)
- Ralph Landau Senior Fellow in Economic Growth @ Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research (SIEPR)
- Professor by Courtesy @ Department of Economics
- Professor by Courtesy @ Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB)