The Stanford King Center on Global Development joins students and faculty from across the university and connects them with policymakers and business leaders committed to fighting poverty.
The center’s mission is three-fold: to support path-breaking research on global poverty and development within Stanford and beyond; to inspire students through hands-on research opportunities, fellowships, and events; and to inform policies and practices both through strategic partnerships with global policymakers and thought leaders and as well as on-campus events that foster new ideas and university-wide collaborations.
- Executive Director and Research Scholar, Stanford King Center on Global Development
- Executive Director and Research Scholar @ Stanford King Center on Global Development
- Senior Fellow and Steering Committee Member @ Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research (SIEPR)
- Professor @ Department of Economics
- Director @ Stanford King Center on Global Development