SIEPR Associates & Membership
Main content start
When you become an individual or corporate member at SIEPR, you join a diverse network of policymakers and influencers from academia, business, and the government. We act as a leading convener to educate and energize diverse voices on economic policy.
- Our annual SIEPR Economic Summit is our flagship event, which convenes over 400 people to discuss timely issues ranging from the future of work to the complexities of international diplomacy.
- Associate Meetings welcome thought leaders to engage in robust discussions with our community. Speakers have included Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, chair and CEO of General Motors Mary Barra, and California Lieutenant Governor Eleni Kounalakis.
- In Conversation with SIEPR Scholars connects a small group of members virtually with a faculty member to learn more about their timely research.
- Policy Forums take a deep dive on pressing topics and have focused on K-12 education, immigration, and policy priorities for California’s new leadership.
- And the Speaker’s Series hosted by our King Center on Global Development highlights pathbreaking researchers and their work to alleviate poverty.
Become a member today and connect with SIEPR and the King Center through the following benefits:
- Invitations to SIEPR events including the Economic Summit, Associate Meetings, In Conversation with SIEPR Scholars. and Policy Forums
- Invitations to the King Center’s Speaker Series and other events
- Policy briefs and working papers about pressing economic issues
- Timely articles published on social media and in major outlets
For more information about becoming a member, please contact Director of Development Joey Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650.724.0606.